At Pro-Domotic, we are electricians, installers, and integrators.
What does an integrator do?
A KNX integrator specializes in comprehensive solutions where different techniques are combined and controlled through KNX. An integrator’s job includes:
- establishing an integration study based on a needs analysis
- developing a structured execution record, including proper budgeting
- programming KNX components
- integrating all possible techniques
- performing tests and verifications
- providing after-sale service
What does an electrician/installer do?
The electrician/installer plays an important role in the KNX integration process, both in electrical engineering and in sanitary, heating, security, air conditioning, audio, video, access control, etc.